Netfully is an agile software development company that creates innovative products and helps companies implement digital transformations. Since our beginning in 2013, we’ve been steadfast to providing our clients with the best and highest quality services. Our mission is to create atmosphere in which you will feel yourself comfortable. That’s why our team makes products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more.
Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing to step outside?
Then you are the one we are looking for!
We are hiring an experienced Senior .Net Developer who will be working remotely or in our Ivano-Frankivsk or Lviv office to join our IT department and build functional applications and websites.
Our ideal candidate should be able to participate in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, to work in highly collaborative teams for world-leading client we’d like to meet.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or similar; proven deliverables you are open to talk through;
- Fluent in C# and very good knowledge about .NET technology stack;
- Experience in and concept knowledge of databases (MS SQL), Any NoSQL Database knowledge is a plus;
- Experience in building WEB application, based on MVC, Web API, Azure Cloud Platform;
- Knowledge of engineering practices including SOLID, Unit Testing, Mocking and Continuous Integration, OOD;
- Strong understanding of OOP principles and Service Oriented Architecture;
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle;
- SCRUM experience;
- Ability to provide right technical solutions from architectural point of view;
- Good communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English.
- Write a high quality, testable code following clean code principles;
- Understand business requirements and make design choices;
- Data modeling, analysis, design, testing, development and implementation.
- Experience optimizing existing applications with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, scalability, and standardization.
- Communicate directly with architects from customer’s side;
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis to clarify business requirements.
- Provide suitable solutions for complex problems and provide potential options and estimates to the product owner on selected technical topics;
- Practice and promote good development practices among the team and participate in code reviews to provide a qualified feedback to other team members.
- Competitive salary;
- Corporate and social events;
- Regular assessment and salary review;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable open-plan office in Downtown;
- 21 days of annual leave;
- 5 sick-paid days;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Friday team buildings.