Currently we are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer to make the team even stronger.
- 1+ years of working experience in the related field;
- Understanding of OOP and OOD, SOLID principles;
- Deep knowledge of .NET C#, ASP.NET MVC / Web API / ASP.Net Core;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap;
- Knowledge of SQL (T-SQL), Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core;
- Experience with GIT, TFS, VSTS;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint.
WILL BE PLUS:
- Knowledge of modern architecture patterns, such as DI, IoC, CQRS;
- Experience with REST web services development;
- Experience with Windows Forms, WPF, NoSQL;
- Availability of GitHub profile, portfolio or any other proof of experience;
- Experience with SCRUM.
- Design and develop applications based on requirements specification;
- Enhancing the software for continuous improvement;
- Ensure proper testing and consistent stable releases are met;
- Ensure timely delivery of solutions according to specification and design given;
- Develop new web-based applications, modules and components;
- Code review;
- Enhance and develop existing applications.
- Competitive salary;
- Corporate and social events;
- Regular assessment and salary review;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable open-plan office in Downtown;
- 21 days of annual leave;
- 5 sick-paid days;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Friday team buildings.
Sent your CV