Netfully is an agile software development company that creates innovative products and helps companies implement digital transformations. Since our beginning in 2013, we’ve been steadfast to providing our clients with the best and highest quality services. Our mission is to create atmosphere in which you will feel yourself comfortable. That’s why our team makes products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more.
Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing to step outside?
Then you are the one we are looking for!
We are hiring an experienced and passionate Android Developer who will be working remotely or in our Ivano-Frankivsk or Lviv office to make the team only stronger. Our ideal candidate should be able to actively contribute to the development of fast, secure and reliable apps, work well under tight deadlines and have an eye for detail.
- 2+ years of experience developing iOS applications;
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift;
- Experience writing unit tests;
- An engineer who has a passion for solving complex problems;
- Experience in developing iOS applications from scratch;
- Excellent knowledge of iOS and SDK;
- Practice in GIT;
- Good knowledge of Algorithms, Patterns, Software Architecture Principles;
- Strong software architecture design skills;
- Understanding MVVM architecture;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Develop and update iOS Applications (Objective-C, Swift, C#);
- Responsible for design and implementation of new features: prototyping, design, implementation, code review, supporting QA team during testing phase;
- Participate in Code review process.
- Competitive salary;
- Corporate and social events;
- Regular assessment and salary review;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable open-plan office in Downtown;
- 21 days of annual leave;
- 5 sick-paid days;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Friday team buildings;
- Experienced and loyal management.