Netfully is an agile software development company that creates innovative products and helps companies implement digital transformations. Since our beginning in 2013, we’ve been steadfast to providing our clients with the best and highest quality services. Our mission is to create atmosphere in which you will feel yourself comfortable. That’s why our team makes products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more.
Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing step outside?
Then you are the one we are looking for!
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior DevOps Engineer who will be working remotely or in our Ivano-Frankivsk office. As our new Senior DevOps Engineer, you will develop DevOps solutions for streamlining and automating the software development and production workflows. We work with Agile processes and keep unnecessary layers to a minimum enabling our engineers to focus on development.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for managing complex code builds and supervising day-to-day code integration activities for a team of developers spanning multiple applications, environments and locations.
You will also have experience in various sized projects, displaying leadership qualities in order to communicate and collaborate effectively with your colleagues. The perfect candidate will have worked with a wide range of continuous delivery and DevOps tools.
- 4 years of industry experience working with cloud technologies and handling DevOps functions for complex systems.
- 3 years of experience working with IaaS and PaaS in Microsoft Azure
- Ability to build and maintain CI and CD systems for complex, distributed applications
- Strong skills in diagnosing and debugging applications in complex, distributed, heterogeneous computing environments.
- Experience in database deployments
- Proficient in GIT, TFS, VSTS
- Wide-ranging experience in deploying, debugging, and managing systems in both On-Premise and cloud environments
- Experience in IIS administration and hosting ASP.NET apps
- Good time-management skills
- Forward thinking, execution-oriented and a team player
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience working in Agile teams
Be a plus:
- Hands-on experience in managing complex infrastructure in Azure
- Proficiency with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in mobile platforms
- Automation background in multiple scripting languages
- Create Architecture, Designs and Documentation that will lead to consistent reliability, scalability, security, and performance of the developer Infrastructure
- You will update, deploy, and monitor systems developed by the team, passionately looking for opportunities to improve performance, reliability, and automation.
- Build and implement monitoring and logging services
- Monitor and troubleshoot solutions, extend ALM process capabilities using various Azure services and VSTS
- Configure automated CI/CD systems in distributed environments
- Refine and enhance processes that allow for proper testing and validation of releases that go from development to staging to production environments
- Practice and mentor other engineers in continuous improvement, identifying and remediating manual actions and processes
- Develop and follow operational best practices for tools and automation development. Including: Style guides, versioning practices, source control, branching and merging patterns and advising other engineers on development standards
- Competitive salary;
- Corporate and social events;
- Regular assessment and salary review;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable open-plan office in Downtown;
- 21 days of annual leave;
- 5 sick-paid days;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Friday team buildings.