Netfully is an agile software development company that creates innovative products and helps companies implement digital transformations. Since our beginning in 2014, we’ve been steadfast to providing our clients with the best and highest quality services. Our mission is to create atmosphere in which you will feel yourself comfortable. That’s why our team makes products that add value to your world and help you enjoy life more.
Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing step outside?
Then you are the one we are looking for!
We are hiring an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will be working remotely or in our Ivano-Frankivsk to make the team even stronger. Primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. This Android app developer will work along-side talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. This position offers an inspirational space to create the next innovation in mobile applications.
• 2+ years of experience building and delivering Apps;
• Strong understanding of Android concepts and components;
• Solid understanding of OOP principles and design;
• Work with Google API’s;
• Work with sockets, websockets;
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem ant the libraries available for common tasks,
• Strong knowledge of Java, Android SDK, device APIs;
• Good understanding of Multithreading & Concurrency;
• Understanding of SOLID, design patterns;
• Knowledge of Modern Android app architecture approaches (MVVM, MVP);
• General understanding of network protocols and architecture of client-server interaction
• Experience in Git/Git Flow/TFS;
• Experience in developing iOS applications from scratch;
• Experience in implementing Material Design and well-designed UI;
• Familiar with continuous integration;
• Experience with SQLite and SQL Server;
• Experience writing unit tests;
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
• Implement best practices for developing Android applications that target multiple devices and platform versions;
• Participate in code review;
• Design develop and test new features updating existing code, as well as from the ground up;
• Implement new and/or change existing functionality according to requirements;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
• Innovate and brainstorm new features;
• Communicate effectively across teams and departments;
• Take part in existing code refactoring.
• Competitive salary;
• Corporate and social events;
• Regular assessment and salary review;
• Free English classes;
• Opportunity for self-realization;
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Comfortable open-plan office in Downtown;
• 21 days of annual leave;
• 5 sick-paid days;
• Participation in conferences and seminars;
• Friday team buildings;
• Experienced and loyal management.